Strong in R&D
· Narada is placing a heavy emphasis on battery R&D so to generate new products and open up application fields for secondary batteries.
· These activities are carried out in the main R&D center in Linan and at the Lithium battery production facility in Linping, both located close to Hangzhou.
· A total of 215 persons (2014) are engaged in this activity with over 30% of them carrying masters or PhD degrees.
· This helps, with ”out-of-the-box” thinking, in formulating new product strategies and solving production and quality issues.
CNAS Accredited Battery Performance Test Laboratories
· Narada places high value on being able to perform battery qualification tests for both its institutional and commercial customers.
· To ensure full traceability of methods and equipment, its battery test laboratories have been certified to comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and China National Accreditation Board CNAS-CL01 requirements (CNAS L4860).
· Rechargeable batteries require a precise and reliable interplay of material for the storage of energy and their operation in the field.
· Narada has intellectual property rights for its core battery and battery manufacturing technologies and has been granted many Science and Technology Progress awards.
· The patent portfolio of Narada encompasses over 90 patents covering inventions, utility models and designs of electrochemically active materials, cells, batteries and battery storage systems.